Community post

Question

Crying and irritable. Is this normal?

All day today ive wanted cry. Lots. I'm 4 weeks pregnant suffering with 'pinchy' pains and worries.
Hubby is attempting to get a new job and it means time changes and him working when hes supposed to be home. Poor bugger is only trying to better things... But it feels like the end of the world to me....No matter how I rationalise things. He's taken all my frustration and tears.
My god I hope this doesn't last 9 months!

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It varies between women and even between pregnancies lol! I was actually more calm while I was pregnant (I'm normally pretty high-strung haha)... I do remember being really easily upset til I hit the 2nd trimester though. I never snapped at anyone but I cried A LOT. Hope it doesn't last too long for you =) It's rough but there's not much you can do about it while it's happening lol. Just try to stop your thought process for a few seconds when you get upset and ask yourself why you are so upset, write it down even. Helps me to keep my hormones in check when I'm not preggers lol! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months! =)

9 years ago

I'm pretty emotional as it is and being pregnant..almost 6 weeks..makes me 100 times worse. I'm very irritable, sensitive, and every song/movie makes me cry. It's completely normal. Like you..I'm hoping this doesn't last the whole 9 months! Congrats and good luck.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo