Community post

Question

Confused...

My las period was on dec 3. I usually only bleed for about 2 and a half days since I miscarried in june. My cycles usually are only about 24 to 26 days. I had unprotected sex on cd 10, and ovulated, I believe, on cd
11. I am now on cd 28 with no sign of my period. No pms or anything between ovulation and now..this morning and this evening I had a little bit of pinkish discharge, but not enough to even count as spotting. I've had no cramps but within the last few days, my boobs have been sore, I've become more and more tired and nauseated at smells and most anything I eat. I took an hpt yesterday but it was negative. :/ im confused. My bbt is usually in the low 97's after o and has stayed in the mid to high 97's in the last week or so.. anyone have anything similar? Or any advice? Thanks.

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

having rise temp is good thing but it doesn't always means pregnancy either stress can prolong ur periods or shorten them ...weight couple of days more i knw its hardest thing to do n test again or get blood test done

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo