Community post

Question

I have an odd sleep schedule, but want to start tracking my bbt to verify when I am ovulating..

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays I go to school during the day. I am up at 6 am every morning. These are the easy days go figure out. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, I work from 9 PM to 7 AM. So on Friday thru Sunday, I go to bed around 8 am and get up anytime between noon and 4 or 6 pm. Once I leave for work on Sunday night, I don't see my bed again until at least 230 on Monday afternoons. Is there any way I can accurately track my bbt with this schedule?

I had very regular cycles for about 12 years until may when I got pregnant, which resulted in an early pregnancy miscarriage. I am all but positive I am ovulating on the same schedule I was, but I want to be sure. There were 31 days between my miscarriage and my first cycle, which I don't believe I ovulated (June 4 to July 4) and 26 between my first and second cycle, which I believe I ovulated on July 13 (July 5 to July 30). 26 days is my normal cycle and I usually ovulated on cycle day 9 or 10..

0 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo