Community post

Question

Please help, going crazy

On Friday 19Dec I was 2days late for AF, my cycles are normally 24-28days long. I didn't have any AF symptoms like normal, I only had mild cramps. On 20Dec I started to bleed (brownish blood) I had the bleeding for 4 days so I thought it was AF. On 28Dec me & hubby did TBD and when I went to the bathroom afterwards I noticed some pinkish blood (only when I wiped) this has never happened to me so worried when I went online and searched it. Then last night I bought a HPT and tested this morning, the 2nd line showed up within 2min. Could I be pregnant or was the bleeding on 20Dec a early MC. So worried have been ttc for 3years

Me: 28 DF: 29 TTC: 5 YEARS!! Me: PCOS 3 Rounds Fertomid: BFN Metformin: 500mg Daily December 2014: BFP!! On Our Own!!! M/C: 7 Weeks 1Day TTC FOR RAINBOW BABY 2015! User Image

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I think you could really be pregnant especially since you got a positive on an hpt. The brownish blood you saw could just be old blood making its way out. I would advise you go to the hosptal for blood works which would really let you know if you are indeed pregnant.
Fx for you and best wishes.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo