Community post

Question

Need all the input I can get, please help

So today I am officially 2 days late for AF, I've been having a lot of early preggy symptoms but BFN HPT'S

Here is my dilemma:
My last AF was 11 June (CD 1) and lasted for 5 days until 15 June (CD 5)
We BD on CD 9, 11, 12 and 13
I suspected that I might have O'D on CD15 or CD16
I have a Cycle of 27/28 days
I am currently on CD29 13DPO thus 1-2 days late for AF

Symptoms are: Mild dull cramps, pulling, twinges. Sore BB'S, itchy nipples (THIS ONE IS A FIRST). Very tired, sleeplessness, creamy, watery cm (sorry tmi), cramps like af is about to arrive but they only last a few min then go away (mostly in the morning and in the evening), nausea and dizzy spells and last not least I'm very thirsty.

11 DPO took a HPT in the evening: BFN (But looked at it the following morning it had a faint line, it could just be a evap line (Don't want to get my hopes up)
13DPO-fmu-BFN :(

Is anyone else going through this or went through this and got a BFP? Please help

Poll:
Yes (1 votes)
No (0 votes)
Maybe (1 votes)
Wait a few more days (2 votes)

Me: 28 DF: 29 TTC: 5 YEARS!! Me: PCOS 3 Rounds Fertomid: BFN Metformin: 500mg Daily December 2014: BFP!! On Our Own!!! M/C: 7 Weeks 1Day TTC FOR RAINBOW BABY 2015! User Image

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

You know your own body.. I ovulate on CD19 - 21 so pretty late considering.

I was 11 days past ovulation and 3 days late for my period which is pretty rare! I had all the same symptoms and negative HPT's and my doctor performed a blood test which was a BFN. 4 days went past and I was still convinced something was wrong so I decided to buy some morrisons own brand tests where there was faint lines (I thought I was seeing things!) so I drove to the shop and brought 2 x clear blue digital tests that both came up positive 1 - 2 weeks! This was only last week BTW and I have done a second blood test today to check the hcg levels have increased. Don't give up if you know something feels different just keep testing!
xxx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo