Community post

Question

When to stop progesterone?

I'm using progesterone 100mg dayly, I started it on cd13, due to the signs of ewcm and temp rise I thought I had already ovulated but turns out that according to fertility friend I ovulated on CD14, so I took it from cd13 1 day before O until cd 17, 3dpo. I stop it for 2 days because I couldn´t refill the prescription, the Dr told me to take it until 14dpo, which will be tomorrow if I get a bfn but in my case I took a test but is unsure because I kind of see a faint line but is uncleear, should I continue until I get a clear bfn or bfp or just stop it? I guess if I stop it AF has to show up 2 to 3 days after like it did last month. I've only been taking it for 2 months.

User Image

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I would take the progesterone supplement until 14 dpo as your dr said and then take a pregnancy test. If it is clearly negative you can discontinue it, if it is positive you should continue taking it until 12 weeks. If in doubt whether the test is positive or negative continue the progesterone until you get a clear result or get a blood test for clarity prior to discontinuing. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo