Posts by noreenrja

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Have someone gotten a BFP after 2 BFN passed AF due date?

First let me tell you that I have PCOS and I have been on Metformin for 3 months now, 500mg twice a day. las ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

16Dpo and wanting to test

I´m 16DPO I O on cd 10 but my expected AF date is on 3/25th I dont have a FRER which I know are the onl ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 19

This month we are not TTC I called my Dr and he recommended, since we decided not TTC this month and next one, ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Taking a break

After the stressful last cycle I had, DH and I decided to stop actively TTC, I know with my pcos and maybe not ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

17Dpo

today I had my appt with Gyn, he did a papsmear and saw some brownish cm, nothing concerning according to him ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

16dpo

I didn´t take any HPT today. I´m at home off from work with tons of laundry and I fe ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

15dpo and AF should be here today

I'm so nervours, I hate when I see the bfn on the test that's very dissapointing, I decided I will test tomorr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

When to stop progesterone?

I'm using progesterone 100mg dayly, I started it on cd13, due to the signs of ewcm and temp rise I thought I h ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

13 dpo, an unsure result on my testt

this waiting is a torture, I have been TTC for 16 months after a MC, and I feel kind of out but still with a l ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages