Community post

Question

12dpo implantation bleeding??

I'm 12 dpo can I still be pregnant and not have had implantation bleeding? Anyone never had it that has been pregnant. ttc #1

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I never had implantation bleeding with any of my 4 prefnancies. I spotted with my 15 year old but I was around 6-7 weeks. Everything turned out fine. When do you plan on testing? Best of luck to you.

9 years ago

I'm in the same.boat as you. I'm 13 days today(7/1) and never had implantation bleeding also. I've had a lot of what could be pregnancy symptoms. I AF is due today (7/1) I pray that she doesn't show. Even though I'm having cramping as I type this :( stay away AF!!

9 years ago

Never had it with my daughter. I had never even heard of then lol. Not many women have it actually.

9 years ago

I plan on testing after tomorrow 7/2 as long as ant flo don't come, but I have had cramping, backaches, and my nip are very sensitive and normally that's the one thing that never happens during pms is my chest bothering me. I'm getting married in 6 days and we were hoping to be pregnant before so we can surprise our family soon after the wedding is over. fingers crossed!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo