Posts by Zannah7714

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

17 DPO, BPF at 10DPO!! Need reassurance?

So in February, I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks, but I had a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks 5 days, I'm o ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

17DPO, I'm still not sure as to what's going on here.

I tested 12dpo, 14dpo(evening), 16dpo(evening), Still getting BFN. OPINIONS PLEASE!

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

14DPO still no AF. Never been late when expected! Is this it?

I took a test at 12 DPO and got a BFN. AF was expected first thing this morning, however she hasn't arrived. S ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

AF was supposed to come...

AF was expected today and hasn't made her arrival, I'm 14 DPO. I tested at 12DPO and got a BFN, but now I'm sc ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Testing help

I'm assuming there has been people that have taken test at 12dpo and got a neg, and then taking another a few ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Should I go ahead and test?

I'm 11dpo and I'm so anxious, I have never had a positive before. We have been working on this for 3 months no ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

10 DPO keep me sane please!

I'm having a hard time. This is the third cycle, I'm watching everyone else around me magically appear pregnan ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

12dpo implantation bleeding??

I'm 12 dpo can I still be pregnant and not have had implantation bleeding? Anyone never had it that has been p ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Please! Please! Help! Am I pregnant?

I stopped my bc in Feb. 2014. In May according the calculators I was suppose to ovulate on the 23rd and my fia ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

The late night early morning the day you ovulate?

May 18th, 19th, 21st. I'm suppose to ovulate today May 23rd and my Fiancé and I have been busy we ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago