Community post

Question

Clomid success stories?

Hi ladies, I was prescribed clomid 50mg yesterday. Im a bit anxious yo start an see if this will bring me my little bean. I would like to know if it worked? And if it did what cycle you fell pregnant on? Also if you had any symptoms? Thanks in advance:)

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Yes I used it last march after putting it off for 3 months and my little wriggly bean is sat next to me right now, aged 6 months,
I'm now on 3 rd cycle of clomid for a sibling for her, but I started trying for this one only 4 months after giving birth
Good luck and go for it xx

9 years ago

Tried clomid twice with no success, but read a lot of success stories about it. Just be sure to use it with preseed lubricant as it makes cm hostile to sperm. Side effects I had on clomid were hot flushes, dizzy spells and sore bbs.

User Image

9 years ago

I had an iui procedure done on May 30. Had a Clomid for 5 day...ingested Overel....and on pegesteron right now....did home pregnancy test and it shows faint second line.. Blood work scheduled for tomorrow morning...

9 years ago

50mg days 5-9 worked 2nd round for me, had m/c in april. Took it first cycle after m/c and got a BFP!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo