Community post

Question

Hsg levels?

I finally got pregnant after 2 years years of trying. I had bloodwork done yesterday and my hsg levels came back as 12,600 at 5weeks 6 days. My doctor said it was a little and now I'm scared. Do you think this may be a level or a bad one?

6 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

It is suppose to be hcg not hsg. Sorry

9 years ago • Post starter

A little low or high?

9 years ago

This can't be a little low , you probably mean a little high? Which is what you want t to be, no?

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

Its not low, thats for sure, its a tad high but really, ur 5+6 and for 6+ its normal. I wouldnt worry, ur already dbl where I was at 6+2.
Congrats! =))

9 years ago

Thank you so much. And yes my doctor said it was a little low which freaked me out. Again thanks so much for helping me keep my mind at ease.

9 years ago • Post starter

Low? WoW!! Mine was 6,821 at 30dpo, dates confirmed via ultrasound...thats not low at all.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo