Community post

Question

9dpo w BFN. seems like 13-20dpo get BFP

Do you think 9dpo is really too early to test most of the time? HPT companies make money with us testing so early for a chance of knowing. I read implantation doesn't even happen til 9dpo...

Poll:
yes (3 votes)
no (0 votes)

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I was wondering this same question today. I am 9dpiui and got BFN this morning too. I hope the BFP turns up soon!

User Image

9 years ago

This is my first month on progesterone so I am anxious to know if it "worked". I spent almost $25 on three First Response tests. I took one and it was negative then I read its barely implantation days bright now so i went to the dollar store and bought 10 test so I can take those right now and not waste money. I'll take First Response if and when I miss AF.

9 years ago • Post starter

This is my 2nd IUI with 2 eggs this month. I am taking B6 to try to get an extra day or two from my usual 10 day LP. I bought a bunch of the 88cent walmart ones to test out trigger and keep checking until BFP or AF

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck******I am sincerely sending pregnancy vibes to you.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo