Community post

Question

missed period after midcycle bleeding

I had 2 positive preg tests on 15th April but possibly Af which was very light, just enough for a panty liner, on 16th April to 18th April, spot on 26 days after my last which is right for me, I then had Heavy, Painful dark red midcycle bleeding from 30th April (my expected ovulation day) until 4th May. Should I count the mid cycle bleeding as a new cycle? or do you think it may have been an early m/c Although I did get a positive opk on 12th May which would make me 5dpo now. If not I would be 6 days late for Af based on last Af on 16th April... please help

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

If I were you I would consult my doctor that way you can know for sure where your levels are. You could possibly be pregnant still because a lot of women have mistaken bleeding as a period and ended up carrying full term. Also, if you have miscarried your doctor should be able to tell based on your info and levels. I wish the best for you!

10 years ago

Thankyou very much for commenting :), wouldn't 15 days ago be too ago for hcg to still be present? I have an appointment on wednesday with my doctor to ask him to refer me back to my gyne team at the hospital. I did 2 tests 2 days ago and they were both negative, my reason for testing was that my boobs were and still are extremely heavy and sore and I have a strange taste in my mouth also bloating and cramping. I haven't been temping this month which hasn't helped tell me if in fact I did ovulate after the mid cycle bleeding but I did get a pos on an opk?

10 years ago • Post starter

@shepgirl: any updates after seeing your doctor?

Jesus is the giver of life. TTC#1 BFN: for the past 10 years User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo