Community post

Question

Confused...

Im on my 13 dpo an i woke up this am to find myself wiping when i realize some pinkish blood its not dark until it hits the pantie liner.. could this be implantation bleeding.? /spotting are my af is about start.? Please comment. ANYBODY.

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I am having the samething today which i am 12 dpo and 5 days to my period , so i asked the samething earlier and did a poll and some women said to wait a few days and see what happens......but it's fustrating lol

10 years ago

Yes it is... i really feel prego. my cycles cum on time usually every 30/31 days my last cycles was april 16. when i have to use the restrm thats when it seems to come more an it looks like a dark red then. idk im soooo ancious i guess imma just wait and c if it continues an gets havier i know its my cycle. but i also thought implantation.had to happen days b4 r b4 ur next af.?

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm with you on this one , samething happening im 30/31 day cycles wasnt suppose to start til the 20th and on the 15th it started out as pink and has went to red but not quit as heavy as my period eithier i'm just so confused i have 2 other children and dont remember going threw all this to have a baby lol I think it's my period to but i'm waiting to see what happens i usually have some clotting with periods and so far i havent had any so i'm waiting also to see what happens let me know how it goes for you!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo