Community post

Discussion

clueless......

Hello happy mothers day to all...ok i deal is i had a mc on feb 12 i had to get a d&c. In march around the 15 16 i started my period..and again on april 16. It went up on april 18 an frm that day on my husband and i have been going everyday 2&3 times a day until nowwe slowed down... im so axious to be pregnant i took a couple pregnancy test and they came up negitive even doe my period isnt due until the 16 of may.. i feel pregnant doe im having systoms can i be pregnant? Someone please give me some advice desprate....

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I think honestly, you might be wanting this so badly that you're 'tricking' your body into feeling pregnant, if that makes sense. Before we got pregnant, I took a test almost every other month because I wanted that joy so bad that I was giving myself symptoms. I did it so often, that when I took a test and it was positive, I didn't believe it at first! It'll happen, give it time =)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo