Community post

Question

Well now not so sure

I had light brown/light pink spotting wednesday (7dpo) just went to the bathroom and I had brown spotting again (9dpo) ........im only on cycle day 22 my cycles are 25 days long

Poll:
implant bleeding (1 votes)
aunt flow showing up (3 votes)

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It sounds like implantation bleed.. or many even break threw bleed.... have you been feeling any other symptoms?

10 years ago

Yea ive have super sore boobs and I never have that before my period (tmi usually just my nipples get sore) ever tired since tuesday and today I had some nausea kick in. Still extremely tired! I just read it could still be implant bleeding and now its stopped again!

10 years ago • Post starter

Happened to me before, starting spotting 8dpo last cycle... Spotted for 5 days,,, on and off, very little brown discharge then stopped. Then on the 14 dpo AF CAME LIKE CRAZY. So there you go. I thought its implantation bleeding and it was not . Sorry i hope yours it is.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo