Community post

Question

5wks Pregnant W/Horrible Abdomen Pain??.!

Hi I'm 5wks pregnant and I'm experiencing horrible abdomen pain I'm really nervous because 3 months ago I had my first pregnancy and at 6 weeks it ended in a miscarriage, I'm so scared of these abdomen pain because I'm getting closer and closer to around the time I miscarried, just hope someone also experience this and had a healthy baby in the end

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Don't stress out too much. When I was pregnant, it felt like millions of needles poking my pelvic region and also af cramping. Uterus stretching is normal. Oh, and I have a healthy 16 month old from said pregnancy.

10 years ago

Yes. I also had cramping with my pregnancy, which resulted in a healthy baby who is now 4 years old. My cramps were like menstrual cramps. I was about 5 weeks or so pregnant as well when I started having the cramping.

10 years ago

I am 5 weeks pregnant today and started having needle sharp ains yesterday. Today they feel more like period cramps, but I have absolutely no spotting and it is only happening sporadically. I have been doing a LOT of reading online and it looks like it is nothing to worry about and VERY common. If you get spotting then something may be up. But there is nothing that they, or you, coudl do about it anyway so try to relax. I have to keep remiding myself that too :)

10 years ago

Shelob,, thanks so much that puts me at ease so much, yeah the pain are there but no spotting I been trying to read up so I can ease myself lol but today I'm 5 weeks three days looks like we are cycle buddies congrats to us :) I hope its just me over reacting and everything fine :) thanks you again

10 years ago • Post starter

Darladybug &' jcarpe05 thank y'all so much for yalls input it means a lot and also put me at ease and I'm glad to hear about your healthy 4yr old again thank y'all :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo