Community post

Discussion

How Long To Conceive After A Miscarriage??!.

Okay On Feb. 7, 2014 I found out me and my husband was expecting and three days later I had a natural miscarriage no d/c needed I bleed for 2 1/2 weeks ended my bleeding on March 1, I had a regular period on April 1, 2014 lasted 4 days since I been off my period I had sexual intercourse, I'm really nervous to find out if I'm pregnant again because I don't want a miscarriage but I'm expected to start my period soon. What would be the chances I would be pregnant?. Please needed advice Thank you

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am sorry for your loss
You will get pregnant when your body is ready. My doctor told me to wait three months years ago when this happened to me.
Good luck!

9 years ago

I am sorry to hear about your loss, I had a M/C in September. I found out I was pregnant and two days later I started miscarrying. I was absolutely devastated! So I began to do some research of my own and found out that after a m/c a woman is more fertile than normal for up to 6 months, so the chances of you becoming pregnant right after would be higher than 7 months down the road. But after a m/c doctors tell you to wait a certain amount of time like 3 months, because your body is still trying to heal from what just happened and there is a higher chance of another m/c. I will pray for you, and I hope that you get your BFP!!! Good luck hun, if you have any other questions or just want to talk feel free to message me.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo