Community post

Question

18/19dpo and tests getting lighter?

Hi, I have had BFP's since 8 or 9dpo but being the POAS addict I am, I kept testing. I had betas done...
13dpo:42
14dpo:72
17dpo: 217
I had my first US on Monday which didn't show anything but wasn't expecting anything so early. 2 days later (this morning) I woke up at 7am (went to bed at 4am) to find blood, wiped away and didn't bleed again. Not dark but light red so I freaked out and called the doctor. The doctor said it was from irritating my cervix on Monday but still had me in for another blood test which I am still waiting on the results from.
I took a test when I got home and 3 more since that the lines have been now lighter then they were yesterday or day before.
Did I lose this one? Or could it just of been my pee being not SMU like most of my dark tests?
I will be 5 weeks in the morning March 20th.

User Image Plan C cycles follistim, lupron, overdrel and progesterone 7-31-2012 (Dominick) 6-2014 3-2006

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

When I was pregnant I bled after sex and after internal ultrasounds. I did end up miscarrying at 10 weeks pregnant but there was a loooong lead up of bleeding to it. I don't think you need to worry about miscarrying at this point. Those blood test results look great! Taking the pregnancy tests later could definitely change how dark they are. Also if you had more to drink it will dilute your urine. They are not designed to be quantitative. I would recommend you not use any more and save yourself the stress :)

10 years ago

Had beta checked yesterday and finally got the results at 4am this morning. The news wasn't good. My levels went from 217 down to 64. I am now to wait for everything to pass and they will check my levels next Thursday to make sure they are 0 and then we we do our first medicated cycle to try for another baby.

User Image Plan C cycles follistim, lupron, overdrel and progesterone 7-31-2012 (Dominick) 6-2014 3-2006

10 years ago • Post starter

Very sorry to hear that :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo