Posts by FoxyMomma

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Q: 17 dpo, HCG has doubled BUT low and bleeding? Any chance?

Well I started getting positives on 11dpo but on 13dpo they were dark enough to feel kinda confident so I got ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Baby aspirin before or after ovulation?

Baby aspirin Before or after? I have had 3 early losses and 1 rainbow baby. We are currently back on fertility ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

7DPO/ 9DPT cycle buddies?

Need a little hope here. I am 7dpo/9dpt and we did a plan C cycle of 150 folistim , the 2 week kit of lupron a ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

BD timing question with the trigger shot?

I used to know this since it took us forever to get little man BUT it's been awhile since we have been on fert ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Will there be an app?

I've am now TTC #2 with the charting and such on this site since it was always my favorite but when I need to ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

How do I change my user name?

Hi, I am wondering how I can change my username? I set the account up when I was trying for my son and now we ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

18/19dpo and tests getting lighter?

Hi, I have had BFP's since 8 or 9dpo but being the POAS addict I am, I kept testing. I had betas done... 13dp ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Fertility meds/LTTTC subforum?

Is there ever going to be a subforum we can talk about all our fertility meds, side effects and stuff relating ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Should Prometrium symptoms go away as you take it? I am on day 5 of taking it.

I started taking 200mg of Prometrium on 4dpo at 11:30pm and take it every night at the same time to try to hel ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages