Community post

Question

ewcm 8dpo? no idea what my temps are up to, pls look

today is 8dpo and when I wiped this morning I had alot of ewcm, haven't bd in the last few days so not from that. I am so confused right now. very sore boobs like Af sore but my last 6 cycles I have had cramping from around 3dpo to AF. this cycle I haven't even had a twinge or any bloating. my cycles are always every 26 days on the dot. I temp vaginally at the same time everyday and am doing everything religiously so can't understand why my temps are so erratic? not been poorly, haven't changed bedding etc. pls help
Thankyou

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

This is the trouble I had with temping.... sorry, can't help. I used to temp vaginally too and at the same time everyday. But hubby has a sleep disorder and I would wake at strange times because of him acting out his dreams, so maybe that plays a part?

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo