Community post

Question

Has anyone had a hematoma in their pregnancy?

I've been told after a bleed at 5 weeks that I've either got a hematoma or another sac which could contain blood, has anyone had this? It's the same size as my little bean, the nurse said it shouldn't effect my pregnancy but I'm worried, and kinds saddened that it could of been a twin and it's been lost, I'm hoping as they couldn't see the second either sac or haematoma properly that at the next scan in 2 weeks that it's twins lol xx

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had one. Two days after my + hpt, I started gushing large amounts of blood with big clots. I thought it was a miscarriage. It lasted all night while I was at the e.r. they told me it was a miscarriage, and they couldn't see anything on the sono. A week later I had another sonogram and there was a little bean. He's 8 months old now :) I really don't think you have anything to worry about. Try not to stress. Congrats!

10 years ago

I did as well.. I miscarried but it was totally unrelated.. I know lots of people who have had them and had successful pregnancies

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo