Community post

Discussion

So confused,

Is it possible to get an evaporation line on 3 different tests? Also went to the docs yesterday to do a pregnancy test but she didn't do it in the office like she usually does, she sent it off to the lab? What's the difference? Is the tests there more sensitive? X

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there. I have read posts from some people who have had a whole series of test which were not good. Particularly if they are from the same batch. If there was colour in the test line then it is likely to be a positive. Evaps don't have colour, they just have a shadow kind of effect.

Different countries obviously do things differently but at your doctors did they get you to take a urine sample rather than do a blood test? Here in New Zealand they do blood tests as they are far more sensitive.

10 years ago

They did a urine sample, they usually do the test in the surgery in front of me, but this time sent it to the lab as she said, also I feel cramps a lot and just feel pregnant but think I'm just imagining it lol xx

10 years ago • Post starter

I often feel pregnant before AF. It is the progesterone that gives you pregnancy symptoms, and of course you have high progesterone after ovulation whether or not you are pregnant. Mine was amazing this month so i was sure I was pregnant, but of course I wasn't.

When I did get pregnant if anything I felt less symptoms than usual until week 5. I ended up miscarrying at 10 weeks. I only hand cramping for two days just before i tested. My sister had cramping up till 10 weeks though. Scan showed everything fine so I suppose sometimes that happens.

I hope your test comes out positive :)

10 years ago

Thanks, I hope so, haven't had a period since last march in 2012, as was pregnant, until February 13, then breastfeeding and stopped last month, been off the pill for 3 weeks so thought I'd have a period by now :/ xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo