Community post

Question

Cycle Buddy? :-(

I'm soooo frustrated with this whole process. I'm really trying to hold it together. This is my husband and I 8th cycle. I'm on cycle day 20 if anyone is interested in exchanging possible symptoms. So far nothing for me.

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I'm on CD 19! :) Or, 5 DPO. I've been trying for 5 months now. Last month, we got pregnant with a chemical. I wasn't too disappointed because at least we found out we both have working equipment. And I was able to keep very accurate records of my symptoms. I had an ectopic 2 years ago and lost a tube. And I'm 36. And my husband has vericocele (a vein problem in the testicles) which could compromise his sperm. But I do have a 4 year old that I had no trouble conceiving.

My symptoms last month started around DPO 7ish... with severe bloating and gas, very mild nausea that I noted. And my breasts became tender around DPO 8, which has not happened to me in almost a year. So I was pretty confident I'd test positive. I did around DPO 11 - *very faint*. My blood work showed HCG of only 6 on DPO 12.

This month, I'm on DPO 5. No real symptoms yet, although pretty gassy. And some early cramps like last month which is unusual for me typically. So I'm hopeful!

10 years ago

Hello, I am on cd 21 today and have no idea if or when I ovulate I just wing it. I have tried the bbting and I am not good at staying with it I have a 3 1/2 yr old son so I never know when I am going to be woke up during the night. I have had some ewcm a couple of days but besides that nothing really. I have noticed this month that on my right side at time (usually when sitting here on computer on this site) I have a dull cramp that starts sharp kinda like oh man than fades into no feeling at all. Lmp was 11-22-13 if the cramping continues after this month I will probably have it checked out. good luck to you all if you would like to talk, vent share symptoms holler at me. ***Baby dust to all**** :)

10 years ago

Well my husband and I just married last year, but we've been together for 6 years and I've never been pregnant. We used protection and the withdrawal method for most our relationship. We both had check ups and were both told we were fine and we BD on the day Im supposed to ovulate. I dont get it

10 years ago • Post starter

Faa, you should be BDing for the days leading up to the day you ovulate. If you wait until the day you Ovulate you have even less of a chance - or even no chance if you're wrong on O date or hour. The egg only lasts for 12 hours. You need sperm in there waiting to meet it. The sperm can survive for days. When you start seeing good egg white mucus, get on it! I don't know if you already know this - but I noticed you said you BD on the day you ovulate - and if that's the only day you're really aiming for, then it's not surprising you're getting a lot of misses! I just read an article that the HIGHEST chance for conception comes from 1-3 days before O - before or after that and the chances are like below 10% or something like that. Ideally, you'd be BDing everyday or every other for the 5 days leading up to O and the day after just to be sure you hit the date.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo