Community post

Question

Pain/Soreness Under The Breast? Anyone else experience this?

11dpo-bfn. Nips have been very sensitive past few days which is normal. But this morning I developed extreme soreness under my left breast. It's the breast tissue against my ribs. Feels really bruised. And for the past hour I've developed a red flush to that breast...like extra bloodflow in my capillaries. Anyone else experience this? What did the pain under your breast feel like? Didnt do anything to cause it....

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have had the same thing (minus the redness) for the past week (im 8 dpo). Plus I have a cold and its all in my sinuses! Baby dust to you!

10 years ago

Baby dust to you too hun! The redness is down some but it feels like leaned over a fence for hours.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I also have this at 2DPO. Not flushed Red, but incredibly sore, right breast is like I've been laying on it. Good luck.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo