Community post

Question

I re-used a FRER pregnancy test and it was positive!!

Ok, Ladies here's the story. (please no nasty comments, it was just for fun) I was just curious because I ran out of pregnancy tests and I had one i had previously used and it was completely negative. So on 8 or 9dpo I peed on it again and to my surprise it turned positive right away! So, I ran right to the store and bought some more FRER and used one the next morning (9/10dpo) and it was again totally negative! Please help! I want to be pregnant so bad. Do I totally discount the re-used one? I'm having symptoms like mad! Anyone go through this and get a positive???

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I wouldnt pay any attention to the used test.

10 years ago

I wouldnt go by the used test its invalid after you use them maybe try a blood test

10 years ago

Ignore the used test, they are only meant for 1 time use not multiple uses. Remember you are not out of the game until AF shows. Best of luck to you!!!!!!

~ Nissy ~ User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, I was being hopeful, but negative and then AF Boo.

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo