Community post

Discussion

Trying To Concieve 4 months or more.

Hi Ladies,
This forum is for women who have been ttc for 4 months/cycles or more. I am currently on my 4th cycle. Found out DH needs umbilical hernia surgery, so we are going to try to use a turkey baster to do inseminations. LOL yes that is weird sounding, but we are desperate for our baby.

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi! My dh and I have been TTC #3 for 6 months. I have an appt with gynaecologist this coming week, so hopefully find some answers! What is turkey blaster?? Sounds interesting :)

10 years ago

Hi bmbr and welcome to my forum! I know how exhausting this whole process is. I am ovulating either today or tomorrow. I have been OPKing this month. I tried using the turkey baster but i find that a needleless syringe works way better. I'm just having him put his sperm in a cup and then sucking it into a syringe and inseminating myself and laying for 30 minutes. Keep me posted. :)

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo