Community post

Question

Pls can you look at my chart

right, I had a huge dip the day after supposed ovulation but my temp has gone back up again today?? It is the first time ive done temps and need as much help as I can get. Thankyou

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Your chart is pretty erratic. Are you temping at the same time every day? And before you get out of bed and before you speak at all? Those are important rules.

10 years ago

I take it at the same time on the dot, and I literally get the thermometer and that is it.. it's driving me crazy because they are all over the place. can't make head nor tale of any of it :(

10 years ago • Post starter

As long as ur being consistent with waking times and the amount of time ur in a solid sleep, clothes worn/room temps etc, thats about as accurate as u can get it. Some ppl just dont have steady temps, no biggie. Assuming ur temping orally, is it possible ur sleeping with ur mouth open? Doing that will cause erratic temps.
This chart looks like what's called a fallback rise. Temps rise after O, then drop somewhere between 2-4dpo then rise the following day...give ur chart another day or two to confirm and def get another bd in just in case.

10 years ago

Hard to tell really. Can you try tempting vaginally next cycle? Sometimes women find their temps are more consistent this way. I have been temping vaginally and last cycle I was very steady but this cycle I am all over the place, but I have been sick the past 10 days so perhaps that is why.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo