Community post

Question

cycle is between 24 and 28 days long... HELP with testing

My AF is not very reliable when it comes to accuracy. Either 24 to 28 days she arrives, I took a Equate (sp) test from walmart yesterday is said positive, took a clear blue digital (PREGNANT OR NOT PREGNANT) It said NOT when I took it today. How sensitive are the digital ones compared to the regular tests... am I out this month? Is it too early to test since I am either one day late or wont start for another 4 days.. sorry such a long question.

Poll:
test again (6 votes)
dont bother maybe next month (0 votes)
not sure (0 votes)

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

digis aren't very sensitive compared to other "early result" tests, so it may be that you just don't have enough hcg in your system to test positive on that particular digi. Then again, if you took a blue dye test, they're horribly prone to evaps which look, sadly, like BFPs.

I'd suggest waiting a couple days and testing again on a FRER or similar pink-dye test.

10 years ago

Wait a few days and try again! Good luck!

10 years ago

Digis are less sensitive then the other ones....I would just retest in the morning with a red dye, early results test. Those seem to be more accurate then the blue dye tests.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo