Community post

Question

Scared

Im 16 days dpo, 2 positive tests...any one else notice symptoms that come and go? Sometimes my boobs hurt worse than others...i also had sex w my husband ealier today and right after had some bleeding...light pink and would call it a small amt....pls help...im nervous.

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have never had this before, but I will give you my honest opinion - if it was me I would go to the doctors.

To me is sounds like its nothing to worry about, considering its a small amount and that you do not have any cramping prior or following the bleed. A lot of people loose small amounts of blood during their pregnancy, remember its not always a bad sign, and sometimes common for a lot of woman. My sister had small bleeds throughout her first pregnancy.

I would play it safe and get to the doctors - even if it is nothing, it better to have peace of mind than worry all day and night (if your anything like me) xx Good Luck - Happy & Healthy 9 Months. Let me know how it goes xx

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

you should be okay, but if you're worried I'd call the doctor. if you have a lot blooed associated with cramping I would worry. happy and healthy 9 months!

10 years ago

I guess there is nothing i can do anyway... i mean j am barely pregnant. So bloodwork and waiting is the only thing i can do

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo