Community post

Question

nervous, am i pregnant?

I am 11 days dpo. I got a faint positive today. I am just nervous I had a miscarriage in January of this year & a partial molar pregnancy in August 2011. I know all I can do is be healthy and wait but this hard. I am trying not to get excited just in case but I still want to enjoy this.I don't have extreme symptoms...sore breasts,and tired mostly. Agh....

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hang in there! I know it's very hard to keep calm and wait it out. I had a previous miscarriage and when I found out I was pregnant again, I was very scared. I am 10 weeks now and still scared! I probably won't be happy until I am holding my baby in my arms. You just have to wait and keep busy. There is really no other way around it. Good luck to you!!!!!

Fingers crossed!

10 years ago

worry defines a mother:) as a previous mc-- I have had 4, I also have 3 children and one more on the way... so try and try again--:) this sounds good tome so far!! try not to obsess and relax..

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo