Community post

Question

AF 3 days late but test was BFN?

Ive taken two negative pregnancy tests even tho my period is late. Usually my AF visits are very predictable so this is odd. Is there still a chance i am preg? Has this ever happened to anyone here?

TTC starting June 2012

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Also i have been experience a ton if symptoms for several days....

TTC starting June 2012

10 years ago • Post starter

I had irregular periods coming off the pill, but on average a 30-32 day cycle. I got to day 35 and had a one of very faint positive, which returned to negative the following day.

I tested a few days later and came up as a digital positive. Just shows anything can happen and not everyone gets that fabulous BFP early like some other woman do.

So cheer up, cross those legs and pray to the high heavens! Good Luck xxx

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

Hi I'm in the same boat. Came off bc end of may, had a 32 day cycle then 30 and now this one is 36 so far. My lp has been 11 days for the past 2 cycles and not sure the first. I'm 3 days late and 15dpo, got my last negative yesterday so haven't tested this morning. I'm going to try to be good and either wait or af to show or test on Sunday when I will be 5 days late. Maybe its just our cycles regulating, I dont know :-?

10 years ago

Sorry, I realise that wasnt an answer but was just letting you know thst its happening to me. I still have some hope that maybe we have shy beans, just trying to stay level headed as to not be so dissapointed.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo