Community post

Question

??? Spotting two days before AF

This morning I had a tiny bit of brownish discharge in my panties. Later a tiny bit of pink when I wiped but nothing else yet. Af is due 2 days from today. Could this be implantation? I've been having symptoms but thought it was just due to my being sick with a cold. A little bit of cramping but a bit different from normal af pre cramps... could I test to accurate test in the morning if I test??

TTC starting June 2012

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Depending on your cycle and the sensitivity of the tests you use, it's possible to get an accurate result now, though if you get a bfn and af hasn't shown in a couple days, I'd test again. Good luck!

10 years ago

That sounds like how AF starts for me. I always spot for a couple of days beforehand. That's how I know I am not pregnant.

10 years ago

See my af is start light and finish heavy. I never spot before hand and that's the only spotting there was. and last month af showed up ten days early.... going to test tonight and in the morning to see what I find out :)

TTC starting June 2012

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo