Community post

Question

ovulation question confused... plz help

I m totally confused with bbt chart. According this site my ovulation date is Aug 7th and as per FF its 3rd Aug. plz see the attached pink n link for reference.

plz advice.
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/4607d6/

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

6 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=234239

lonk for this site's bbt chart..

appreciate ur help n thoughts.

10 years ago • Post starter

Its Sat Aug 3rd.

10 years ago

thanks a lot! any idea why ctp is showing as 7th.

hm for some reason I cant get to the link for FF, but from my own experience, FF is much more reliable than this site

10 years ago

CDTP did that becuz ur temp didnt go up for 3 days straight, it went up for 2 then back down then up again. CDTP isnt very good at determining O dates, it doesnt analyze the pattern or the shift as well as FF. Like, even if ur 4th and every temp after stayed level with ur 3rd temp (after Aug 3rd), FF would still say Aug 3rd, becuz those temps are above the previous 6 (before Aug 3rd), and that shows a thermal shift. U can see the two levels of temps (biphasic), ur actually working on a third level (triphasic). Know what I mean?

10 years ago

thanks dakotagurrl...
I m new to bbt charting. so still trying to learn... thanks for explaining step by step which makes sense to me now.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo