Community post

Question

7dpo.. need help!

today I m 7 dpo. I got positive opk on 30th june. we bdd on cd12, 15, 17 n 19.
from last few days... I m having cramps on n off. left abdomen Pain, back ache and today bb hurting. I have had very dry cm after O.

please help r these sign of preg ?
I don't to want to keep my hopes high :(

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Its hard to say. For me those are o symptoms that id like to take as pg symptoms. Good thing is, you're half way through the tww. Youbsiad opk+ on june 30, what cd is that? Was it one day of opk? Do you temp/know exactly when you Oed?

User Image

10 years ago

Grrr... sorry for the typos :-)

User Image

10 years ago

hi thx for the reply. I got postive opk on cd 17 ( 30th june) n cd 18. as per my bbt chart I o'd on cd18 (1st july)

10 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like you times your bd right, but truthfully it can go either way. I'm all about poas, but if you don't want to get your hopes up or get a false negative, you should wait to test. What you described are my o symptoms. I compare my symptoms too, but I know that I probably won't have many. I didn't before. I poas to get me to stop thinking about it. Until I'm late I just take it as a blank stick, not bfn. Good luck and dust and all that good preggers talk!! I do hope you get your bfp!

User Image

10 years ago

thanks Masharitos!!
I hope these are positve symptoms. I never get any pain or symptoms during ovulation. only symptom is EWCM.

Lots of baby dust and sticky vibes for both of us!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo