Community post

Question

Anyone fall pregnant and have a healthy baby AFTER being vaccinated with Gardasil??

I have been reading things online lately that have linked Gardasil with a ton of negative side effects and severe illness. One of those side effects being infertility. I had Gardasil back when I was 18 or 19 which was in about 2007. I haven't had any negative side effects but have wondered if it is effecting my fertility at all. This is my 4th cycle TTC.

I don't want to freak anyone out who has had the shots. None of this has been PROVEN, so please keep that in mind if you have had Gardasil. And whose to say if you have infertility if it is due to this vaccine. We just don't know.

However, was just wondering if any of you ladies ever got Gardasil and have after the fact gone on to have healthy pregnancies/babies OR have known someone who has. Or on the flip side if any of you have had Gardasil and have not been able to get pregnant. Any comments will be appreciated!

Thank you! :)

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

A friend of mine is currently 10 weeks pregnant with her first and she was vaccinated with Gardasil. So far everything looks good. She tried for roughly 3 months, and she's 21.

10 years ago

Thank you, Jannymac!! I always like to hear the positive stories. Puts my mind at rest. :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo