Community post

Question

I am 12 DPO and am getting the BFN! I've been more and more fatigued since 9 DPO. Can I be preggo?

My fiancé and I have started trying to conceive since the middle of last month. My Ovulation Day was May 27th, and I'm 12 DPO and still getting the BFN! I've been super tired the past 3 days and and I've had a few sharp cramps in my pelvic area. I'd like these to be signs of being preggers! I remember how sleepy and tired I was when I was pregnant with my first child so HOPEFULLY this is it! :)

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Baby dust!!!! ð??¶ð??¶ð??¶ð??¶ð??¶ð??¶ð??¶ð??¶

10 years ago

I'm in the same boat as you! I also ovulated May 27 and am 12 dpo. So far bfn but I feel hopeful that this is my first cycle after a miscarriage so I don't know if I am making symptoms up in my head but I do feel pregnant. I have had tingling nipples, breasts sore on the sides, tingling in my abdomen, tired, lotion like discharge since 7 dpo.....good luck hopefully we both get bfp's this week!!

10 years ago

hey love I am just like you ovulated the 27th/28th and I am 12 dpo.. also tired, but no pain/cramps Iv heard most feel them so hoepfully thats a good sign for you.. if u want to be cycle buddies PM me... :) GL baby dustttt

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo