Posts by WeWantTwins

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Third Trimester Tales!

As of now I'm 30 Weeks and 3 Days!!! My little Neil weighs a whopping 4lbs already!! He's in the 88th percenti ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

18 Weeks 1 Day!!

WOOOHHOOOO!!!! Our little bean is.... A :stork_blue: !!!! We're naming him Neil Demilade (Middle Name Nigerian ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

SYMPTOMS Oh Myyyy!!

As of today we are 10 weeks and 4 days preggo!! We absolutely cannot wait until we start to feel kicks and sum ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

The baby dust WORKED! ^_^

Woohhoooo! We are 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant!!! We couldn't be happier. Best of luck and baby dust to you all ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

WOOHHOOO! UPDATE!!!!

I guess the pink baby dust worked!! We're 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant!!! ^_^

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

I'm 14 DPO and got the BFN! It's the day of my supposed cycle..Nothing yet. Could I still be preggo?

I have not been spotting at all today. No blood yet. It's the day of my expected cycle, and I'm 14 DPO and I g ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I am 12 DPO and am getting the BFN! I've been more and more fatigued since 9 DPO. Can I be preggo?

My fiancé and I have started trying to conceive since the middle of last month. My Ovulation Day ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

12 DPO

Well...it's going on 13 days DPO and I got the BFN today :( i'm trying not to become discouraged because its s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages