Community post

Question

Six days late for af but negative hpt?! Has anyone else have a similar situation? HELP!

I'm currently 18 DPO ( 6 days past af) and no period. I've taken about 4 hpt and they were all negative. So I haven't tested since Monday and I keep expecting af to show but nope! Has anyone else been through this and was, in fact, pregnant? What are my chances of being pregnant with a negative hpt?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

This month only i got my af at DPO 21... Was strongly hoping that this is indeed my month..but on DPO 19 my Blood test report came out and it said my HCg is extremely low..but i was still keeping my faith and it"ll stick but its not... There are chances that u can be pregnant with a -ve hpt for over 4-5 weeks... ive read that few women came to know at 8 weeks that they are pregnant,, in spite they were checking it regularly..:/

Im not sharing this to discourage u but to say that there is always a next time..and there's nothing above than Almighty's will.... His Timings are The Best !!

Be hopefull... Have Faith... defeat sadness and stay cheereful.. I pray its ur time or if not than ur time time will come one day.. Enjoy the journey !!
Best wishes...

11 years ago

I've been having the same problem as you, had the doctors this morning and they were worse than useless, wouldn't do a blood test, only done another urine test! Said to give it another week and test at home and if my AF has not sorted itself out in 3 months time to go back! I'm now on cycle day 33 and I'm a 24 day cycle person so over 8 days late!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo