Community post

Journal

Is anyone out there?

I took a much needed break from the stresses of TTC. It's been an emotional hell ride these past 2 years, 2 years and 6 months to be exact. My husband and I spent some quality time together and ladies, I believe I fell in love with him a little more. We are finally building the house of our dreams, off in the woods, nice and quite. Growing up I always had nosy neighbors so I'm really excited about being alone with just me, my husband, my daughter who is going to be FIVE in four months, and my fur babies! Hubby and I talked and we officially agreed to start actively trying again after our house is built. If no success within a year of actively trying then we will discuss a fertility options. In the meantime, I will be peeing on a stick, every damn month, until I see two lines! ð??? Baby dust ladies â?¨â?¨ I truly hope anyone TTC gets that beautiful BFP! ð???

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Ah, yes. I totally understand, hubby and I live in the "woods" we love it. No noise, no neighbors, heck my Dad and brother love coming just so they can pee outside. (gross I know, but boys will be boys). GL hun, I hope that the house building goes well, trust me it always takes longer then you expect! I hope that you get that BFP soon!!

9 years ago

Thanks love! I really appreciate the kind words! The woods are awesome! I love the peace and quite! ð??? Good luck and baby dust to you too! â?¨ð???

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo