Community post

Question

What are the advances of Evening Primrose Oil?!?

I am on day 11 of my cycle today. I missed Clomid to this month. But I am starting to wonder is it drying out my girlie parts?!? I haven't have EWCM?!? But I have heard the EPO will help to increase CM have any o you ladies tried this with success?!?!?! Please help, thanks

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I started taking epo this last cycle, and I found had more cm..but I understand that if ttc, take only for 14 days of cycle..not sure how clomid works..I was taking epo for years and then had stopped when my son was born..but I definitely think it helped with cm this month...I suppose I have a bias though, because I feel it helped me a lot t regulate periods when I was younger..

11 years ago

Clomid not only dried me up-we had to use Preseed which I highly, highly recommend, it ate away at my uterine lining so nothing would implant. Hopefully you are being monitored to make sure that isn't happening to you. I ended up switching to Follistim and my lining improved greatly. Then we got approval for IUIs on new insurance so we have the HcG test for IUI #2 this Friday.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo