Community post

Question

Confused by OPK results cycle day 25and still faint positive.

My question..... I have been testing since cd11.My period was 4/11/13-4/15/13. I use Clearblue Easy advanced digital and was getting a flashy smiley which means I am in high fertility days. I used the digital all the way up until cd 20 without getting my non-flashing smiley which means I am at my peak and would be ovulating in the next 24-72hrs.... So cd 21 I got first response OPK and tested cd 21 until today cd25 and I am still getting a faint pink line. I thought that if you were not O'ing I would get no line just like you would if you took a HPT you would not get a 2nd line. Do I need to contact my Ob, because nobody has a high fertile period for two weeks.... I'm sooooo confused by this PLEASE LADIES HELP,!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

A faint line on a opk is not positive. so from cd 21-25 they were not positive if the test line was faint. an opk is not like a pregnancy test. the test line on a opk MUST be as dark or darker than the control line. Im not sure what happened with the clear blue monitor i have no experience in those. but for the first response opks from what you are describing they are not positive and your fertile period is over.

11 years ago

That was not my question if it was positive or not I know a faint line is not positive. My question was why would I be getting a faint second line for this length of time!! When I would not normally be in my fertile period this late....

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo