Community post

Question

Has anyone had their regular menstrual cycle and found out they were pregnant?!? PLEASE REPLY...

Well Friday 3/29/13 for dinner I had Bo Jangles chicken. About 5-10 mins ater eating it I started feeling nauseous. I just had dry heaves though. So I said okay maybe i ate too fast. So about two hrs later I went and had another piece. This time I got nauseous about 5min after I ate it. This time it came up?!? I was the only person to have eaten the chicken so I thought maybe it was a bad batch?!? So Sunday evening 3/31/13 I had some baked that my big sis made. It was delicious!!!! I threw it up as well?!? So the week goes on and I have been feeling nauseous off and on....So i have been experiencing nausea since 3/28, 4/1, 4/3, 4/5, 4/6, 4/67, 4/9, 4/13 & 4/14. I have never experienced anything like this...I got my cycle 4/11 and should be gone 4/15 as I have a regular 5 day bleed. I went to a cookout at my en-laws and after dinner about 20min in I vomited again. And in the dates I listed earlier I have vomited at least 4 of those 9 days. Just wondering as this isn't normal for me?

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I have heard of people having some bleeding during pregnancy but it isn't as heavy as a regular cycle. You may possibly just have some sort of bug. I know around here there is a bug that is going around that lasts like two weeks and everyone has been throwing up. Won't hurt to test to see though and to put your mind at ease! Baby dust!

11 years ago

Once I was positive I was pregnant, had period-like bleeding, and was still totally convinced I was pregnant. I kept getting BFNs, and I definitely definitely was not pregnant because that was years ago! I definitely think this is a GI bug you have.

11 years ago

Thanks I think I will test. I go to my Ob on Thursday 4/18. Also my cycle wasn't like they usually are. It has been for 5 days though. But this month is as follows: Med, Heavy, Med, Med?!? Usually its Heavy, Heavy, Med, Med, Light?!? I wrote my symptoms down and I may test Wed before bed. I have written down the way I've been feeling and will let my Ob know.

11 years ago • Post starter

My mother had two regular cycles when she was pregnant with my older sister. She said she KNEW she was pregnant due to breast pain. Her doctor did blood work and didn't have any HCG show up until she was 3 months along. This was over 29 years ago though lol

11 years ago

Thanks, i have a cousin who just told me she had her period the first 3 months. So I think I may test Wed.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo