Community post

Question

Strong BFP @ 13dpo, slight brown discharge after exercise, PANIC - please help!!!

Has anyone experinced slight brown discharge (so far, only on wiping) at 13dpo and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy? I went to the gym tonight and on return noticed a very small amount brown discharge on my panties. On wiping there was a TINY bit left, and there hasn't been any since. I experienced a similar situation to this last June when I had a chemical/miscarriage at about 5-6 weeks but it was accompanied with tremendous pain. No serious pain this time, just the off pain and slight on and off period pain but nothing critical - but I'm terrified it's all happening again. Can anyone, who has gone on to have a healthy pregnancy offer any comments please? Some encouragement would just be amazing at this stage.

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I think you should be fine, with my first pregnancy I was told cramping and some small spotting is ok and fine as long as it is not heavy bleeding and your not feeling a lot of pain : ) best of luck! GOD BLESS!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo