Community post

Discussion

16DPO with BFP - looking for buddies!

Hi Ladies,

I'm 37, ttc no. 2 after a chemical last June and am 16DPO with a BFP since 10dpo.

I'm looking to get in touch with any ladies who are around the same dpo or who conceived in Feb/March.

If all goes happy and healthy (and I just trust God every day for this), then bean would be born end of Nov. So if there are any other ladies due around then please get in touch.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards,
Emma

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm 12 or 13 dpo today with bfp since 9 or 10 dpo !!! I'm so excited but scared too

11 years ago

Emma,
I am about 5 1/2 weeks. Due somewhere around Nov. 30- Dec. 6. I am 35, and have 3 kids. They are 10, 8 and 5. I just had an 18 miscarriage of a baby girl in January :( We got pregnant our first month trying, and I am beyond nervous. Looking forward to my ultrasound on Friday, where we will hopefully hear a heartbeat.
How are you feeling so far? What symptoms are you having?
Jodi

11 years ago

Hi Jodi,

I am 7 weeks tomorrow and thanks to God and a lot of prayer things are ok so far. I had a big gish of red blood last week Sunday and rushed straight into ER. They eventually agreed to scan after seeing that my HCG levels were at 79719 (and I was 5 weeks 6 days. They saw a sac and foetal pole but no heartbeat, so they schedule a scan for the Friday which was 2 days ago. It was the longest week of my life, waiting to find out what was going on and expecting the worst. I've had brown discharge constantly since the bleed which is really worrying on a daily basis, but I've had to just hand it all over to God and trust that He has a plan and that His plan will be perfect.

The scan on Friday revealed a little heart beat, which was wonderful to see, although the brown discharge hasn't stopped. I've got my first appointment with the midwife on Wednesday and if it is still continuing then, they will probably rescan to see if they can establish why.

Other than that, I have major food aversions (bread, tea, coffee and most other food lol), really odd cravings (lettuce, olives, vinegar, meat and cheese mainly), constantly queezy and very tired early at night.

How about you? How are you feeling?

Emma

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Emma,

I am 5 weeks on Tuesday this makes me due 10th December, I have 5 boys aged 14, 8, 7, 5, and 3 years !! I had 3 mc before my eldest was born and then after my first I started to try for 2nd when he was around 1 3 years later had an op to be told maybe wouldn't have anymore they put me on fertility medication and 6 months later pregnant with second, after he was born I knew I wanted another so didn't use any form of contraception and 16months later had my third, 2 years after my third had my 4th then 22 months after him my 5th, these were al, born by c-sec and after my 5th I had to have a catheter for 2 weeks, then just before my 5th son's 1st birthday I found out I was pregnant again this was an accident although I knew I wanted one more unfortunately this baby had embedded in my c-sec scar and I had to have it removed it was awful so the wanting of number 6 has been even worse.

My husband was not as enthusiastic as I about another baby due to my health but then he eventually said in feb we could let nature take it's course and see whats happens!!!!

Low and behold I got pregnant straight away I haven't told my children or my family as I do not want to cause anyone any worry I thought it would be best to way until I have had a scan which the hospital will probably want me to have early as yet I haven't even been to the doc's as I want to get passed the week I had the scan of my last pregnancy before they make me have one for this pregnancy.

I want to be happy and shout it from the rooftops but need to know all is ok beforehand 6 c-sec's is not the best scenario and hopefully if all goes well I will ask for a c-sec hysterectomy (I am 38) I believe the longing I feel to reproduce will never go away so a hysterectomy with removal of the hormone producing hormones may help?

Sending love and light

Zoe.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo