Community post

Question

progesterone cream delay AF?

O'd day 22 of my cycle. Expected AF 2 days ago. Now 8 days past ovulation. Using Pro-gest by Emerita and just started taking Vitex yesterday. Faint pink spotting on days 1, 4, 6 past O. And brown mucus spotting yesterday (7dpo)

anyone else have progesterone cream delay AF? Hoping it will delay it enough for implantation!

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

U were expecting af on 6dpo? Wow, u def need that progesterone...thats wayyyyy too early!!

11 years ago

Yep :/ I have had 3 live births and 3 miscarriages. I suspected a short LP but it didn't seem to affect me too negatively. But ever since my last kiddo my cycle has been so screwy!

11 years ago • Post starter

It should help keep AF from coming. It is the rise in progesterone followed by a drop in progesterone that signals your body to shed the uterine lining. Hopefully the cream will help keep your lining thick long enough for implantation!

11 years ago

I figured if I can prolong it enough (about another week or so) to try to test. Then if that's negative I'd stop the pro-gest.

Try B6, it's great for lengthening ur LP.

11 years ago

Yep. Taking B6, b complex, vit c, vitex and pro-gest

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo