Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Question

What can cause mid-cycle bleeding/spotting?

Hello,
I'm a bit concerned cause I have had some spotting this week, on CD16 and CD18. I've been paying more attention to my cycles these past 6 months but have not learned to pinpoint ovulation. I usually feel some pain around CD15 so I say it is around then!
This cycle, we BD on CD12 then on CD15 I had painful bloating and on CD16 some pink tinged CM. Only a tiny bit. But today, on CD18, I have alot of brown tinged CM.
I did think it could be ovulation bleeding but doesn't that happen before ovulation. I wouldn't think I ovulate after CD18. My cycle isn't perfectly regular. Recently it has been 30 days.
Also it would be too early for implantation bleeding, wouldn't it?
So what is it???
Thanks for any insight on this! :)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Could be ovulation bleeding/spotting. I had that this month, I thought I may have ovulated 2 days early, so we Bd'd all around the spotting. I have never had it before, but I am happy to say that I got my BFP this month.

11 years ago

That's great news! Congratulations!!! It is probably that indeed.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo