Community post

Question

13dpo - pain on right side. Pregnancy or period?

Hello ladies,

I'm now 13 dpo. AF should arrive tomorrow or next day as cycle lasts 28-29 days. I have a number of symptoms which could be due to several things but two particularly unusual ones are: increased CM since ovulation and cramping 4 days before AF due.

Today I am getting cramping and twinges on my right side. I'm pretty sure when I have usual period pains they are central. Could you please tell me if you have period pains on the side?

With the TWW, my driving test this afternoon and a job interview tomorrow, I am going to pieces here!

Thank you for any helpful input!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I usually get sharp pains primarily in my right side with every period. That is very normal for me but we are all different. I will tell you this my body has tricked me before, I have had very weird symptoms and thought I was pregnant then ended up starting. So try to stay calm. Good luck!

11 years ago

Just try not to think about it for two days so you can focus on your driving test and interview. If you get your period, you'll know. If you don't, two days from now is a great time to test without being distracted by the result. You don't want to go into the interview with so much going on, so try to ignore the rest of your life and focus on what you want from that job and how you are a good match for them. Sit down and work through your answers to basic interview questions. That should keep your mind off your body.

User Image "I know the plans I have for you" says the LORD. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11

11 years ago

Thanks for your answers. I passed my test so now, as you say, I shall just concentrate on the interview... Feeling a little more positive now the driving is done :)
Thanks again!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo