Community post

Question

i feel preg but test says no!!! help

ok i dont know when my period is due but i had my last period at the start of August... ive had bloating, twinges, cramps (i dont get af cramps), boobs seem bigger, yellow/clear/white cm, tired, no energy.. thought for sure i was pregnant but took a test with fmu and it came out negative... has anyone had simular to this please help im so confused as i thought af would be here by now..

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I know this is what everyone says but i will say it lol just wait a few more days & if you get no af test again :) I do know a few people (close friends & relatives) that have not gotten a positive result until they were 6 weeks pregnant after testing each week until then so good luck :)

11 years ago

yay another symptom just threw up :/ i have adrs appointment tommorow hopefully i can get to the bottom of this

11 years ago • Post starter

let us know how u go :) good luck & baby dust to u :)

11 years ago

I think i'm going mad had a MC on 30th June 2012 at 5 weeks. I have had one 5 day period on 12th August. Today 11th September 2012. Having lots of pregnancy symptoms feel like i'm on my AF but no bleeding just slight white stain in my underwear, boobs and nipples are tender also my under arm gland is sore like when i'm on my AF, bloated and need the loo loads took a test this morning came back negative. Any advice on when to test or do you think my period is late due to the MC.

11 years ago

k update: went to the drs n he set me for blood test go back tomorrow for the results

Well.....what did doc say????

11 years ago

got the results back and they were negative but still no perod im so confused right now...................

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo