Community post

Question

could i be or am i just dreaming?

ok so last af was supposed to show on friday the 5th i had a little spotting that day then on saturday i had a very light flow for half the day then sunday was just a little bit of brown cm when i wiped only lasted till lunch time. i still have symptoms of pregnancy a week after period was due. feeling queasy in the tummy (havent vomited yet), nipples are sensitive, lots of bloating, backache and headaches. could i be pregnant or am i just dreaming??

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Sounds like you might be but did you take a test? If you missed af, a test will probably be accurate at this point.

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry not preg, I know you want o hold onto any little chance or hope you even talk yourself into the fact it may be implatation bleeding (which by the way is very rare) Have been there and felt this. It is your period.
Try and relax. Best of luck for next month.

11 years ago

take an at home test, keep an eye on yourself and see the doc if you continue spotting, even with a neg at home test.

11 years ago

i only spotted 2 days and had half a day not even that of very light flow not even enough to fill a panty liner.. havent done a test if i miss next af i will be going to see the doc to see whats going on.

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like bump to me. Take a test

11 years ago

When my period was due I spotted about 2 days (very light - spots literally, watery and brownish) + cramping then it all went away. I am now 5 weeks pregnant confirmed with a blood test. Good luck

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo